What we do for you
We give you back time to concentrate on your business by managing your bookkeeping needs. We take on all the time-consuming data entry of your paperwork and turn this into organised business records. From our free consultation with you, we will work with you to make sure you get the best bookkeeping option for your business.
Benefits to you
Money savings! It’s not as strange as it sounds. An hour of your time doing what you do best, will be worth more to your business than an hour on paperwork. Spend your time on what you love and excel at. Let us do what we do best. Our specialist skills can help save costly mistakes with paperwork and save you the cost of an employee.
- Your bookkeeping can be on or off site, remotely or securely stored in the cloud!
- Your sales and purchase ledger will be updated so you will know how much is owed to or by your company.
- We can act as your Credit Control Manager which can help your customers pay within your terms.
- With regular bank and credit card reconciliations, you will know the cash position of your business.
Let’s take your paperwork and give you organised business records, freeing up your time to allow you to concentrate on your business
How We Work with You
Having access to a qualified bookkeeper can make a valuable difference to your business. Because we take time to understand your business. Our team of experienced book keepers will work with you on a weekly, monthly, hourly or fixed fee basis with a tailor-made service that is unique to your business.
The team at EH Accountancy is approachable and places importance on client relationships.
Mair Barron – Best Practice Coaching
Your questions not answered?
Need more information or want to discuss your Bookkeeping needs?
Call EH Accountancy now on 01873-853-368.
- Management Accounts
- Tax Returns
- VAT Returns
- Payroll Service
- CIS Service
- Company Secretarial
- Inclusive Pricing
- Verify Data to Ensure Accuracy
- Close Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking